About the Programme:
The Fellow Programme in Management (Part Time) is a non-residential part-time fellow programme in management. FPM (Part Time) is specially designed for working professionals in the Industry, Government, and Social Sector and interested in pursuing research in the field of Management. With the rapid expansion of management education in India, it has become inevitable that business school caters to the corporate world. Management education will only be powerful and effective if the people with their real-life experiences are brought to the academic forefront. FPM (Part Time) at IIM Rohtak is an attempt in this direction to draw the best talent. Upon successful completion of the programme, the participant will receive the Fellow Programme in Management (Part Time). This Programme will not be a degree programme under the new IIM Act. It will remain a fellow program in management (part time) and will not result in the award of a degree under any circumstances.
Objective of the Programme:
The programme aims at developing high-quality researchers, and policy makers’ for-profit and non-profit organizations, academic and government Institutions in India and abroad. The programme envisages itself in developing independent top quality management thinkers, thought leaders and consultants making contributions to the domain of management.
The admission to FPM (Part Time) of IIM Rohtak is open to all Indian citizens, non-resident Indians, persons of Indian origin living abroad and other foreign citizens. Admission is based on academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews, and the work experience.
Eligibility: Essential requirement (any one of the following)
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA + minimum 3 years’ full-time experience; (OR)
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA, or CS with at least 50% marks with an appropriate preceding degree + minimum 3 years’ full-time experience; (OR)
- 4-year/ 8 Semesters Bachelor’s degree, with at least 65% marks or equivalent CGPA+ minimum 3 years’ full-time experience;
A candidate applying for FPM (Part-Time) of IIM Rohtak should have a valid test score not older than five years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
- CAT conducted by IIMs
- GATE (only for operations & IT Area)
- *PGDM of IIMs (CGPA 6 & Above) – PGDM/MBA
- Group-A Officers from Government services including PSUs.
*Executive PGDM/MBA of IIM’s & IIT’s may also be considered.